Sunday, December 5, 2010

Gimmie a Toaster




Sincerely, I'm getting to the point in life where I just feel I need some space of my own. To get home and run around in cute pink pj's with slippers, sipping some Sleepytime tea and watch Breakfast at Tiffany's without anyone around me, have cute, pink decor all over the place and a closet full of just my things would be a dream, really -I share a room/closet with my sis, in case you were wondering.

Not that don't enjoy being with my family and people around me, it's just that I want/need to feel how it feels to just be by myself, to depend on only myself, to be on my own.
However, until then, I'm gonna stare at these pics for a while.

I've got the Tweeting bug again so follow me if you haven't! =)
Here

9 comments:

  1. Those pictures are gorgeous!

    And I hope you get your own closet and room and house and everything soon! :)

    I'm new to the blogging world...check out my blog if you have a chance? http://mstylemadison.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post! Lovely photos! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could have written this post myself x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my own place (rented) and next summer i am buying my own place with my boyfriend, he knows the rules! Girly/vintage decor and show shelving! hahaha

    Georgie
    xx

    (Chanel giveaway when I hit 100 followers)
    http://styleprincessdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah well let's not forget where the name "tegan on toast" came from... the toaster in my room! this post has inspired me to use it more, haha. and I know what you mean, I want my own space too... xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I shared a room with my sister for years, so I know exactly how annoying it is. I don't have my own place yet, but it would be so amazing to be independent and alone for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always nice to have a bit of space. I'm almost there...university next year! But anyway, I could stare at those photos all day! Love the shoes.

    http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you get your own space soon! I just had my own apt but had to move out of it because of a job crisis...I bet it was nice but I like being around people more. Fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are such gorgeous pictures! :0

    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);