Monday, December 13, 2010

Musical Mondays: Double Dose of Bands - Paramore + Dream Theater

So deep down someplace in the confines of my little musical soul, I am a rocker.
Yes, I might enjoy indie pop or even some random electrika, but it's the headbanging and the guitars and meaningful lyrics what makes my heart skip a beat or two.

Decided to give you all a double dose of bands during this Musical Mondays post. Two bands that although are in the same "rock" genre, are two worlds apart and are usually on repeat on my itunes.
Paramore + Dream Theater

I now want red or pink hair ^-^





What bands do you have in repeat?

9 comments:

  1. Paramore is my favorite band, EVER. Love them!!!!!


    Lindsey Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these videos!
    I just found your blog,it's very cute.I added to your followers:)
    Have a nice week
    xx Mary
    fashionteaat5.blogspot.com
    PS:Tomorrow will begin my Zara giveaway:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pink hair! I wanted to color my hair pink when Gwen Stefani did too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looove the second picture!!!xxx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to see Paramore live a few weeks ago :)! Thanks for the comment! Hope you visit back ;)
    www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i adore Hayley's hair, it's such a fantastic colour ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. i went to see paramore a few wks ago in bham and they werew amazing!!
    thank you for your commments :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dream Theater - Another Day
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYtiDCXLAcQ

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);