Wednesday, January 5, 2011

If you Want to Sing out, sing out...


There are times in life that scream out for a change, maybe a change in mindset, a change of pace, even a change of songs on your iPod.
I think the beauty of being human is that inherent need to transform oneself and reinvent from scratch and just improve what we feel needs to be.
This is what will be happening with this blog. It will be changing, for the best I promise.
I just don't want this to be another blog out there, I don't want an overflow of pics for posts, I want to speak out and share things with substance.
I sincerely am not like other bloggers out there, that all they care about is views and comments. I just want readers to like what I write and for it to touch them in some way.
So for a change, I'm not going to follow trends going on with other fashion bloggers. I'll post outfit posts if I want to, or street style or whatever feels right because I want to. It's that lately I've been feeling that that is all fashion bloggers care about, outfits and such. There is such a huge world beneath fashion; history, art so many topics and it just seems that if you blog about anything else, no one will care. Well, I feel that I don't want to fall into what everyone wants to read/see, I want to be true to myself and to the reason of why I started blogging in the first place.
xoxo
Sophie

5 comments:

  1. very well said my dear! cant wait to see the changes! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Changes are good! I personally think you blog really embarks a lot of topics, and I bet you will make it better with other newer and fresher topics! This will be a New Year of good changes! Love you chica! :)

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);