I know this is the time of year that everyone is working hard on their resolutions and trying to stick to them. I sincerely don't have any. I have the thought that if you want to stop doing something or start; any time is perfect and you don't need a new year to kick in.
I'd say, instead of resolutions, I've got a few goals I want to accomplish. Maybe I won't complete them this year, but it really doesn't matter how long I take. It's actually quite a nice list and I've decided to post it. =)
1. I want to be famous. Ok, not Lady Gaga famous. I just want to be good at what I do and have people like what I do and be inspired by it; whether it's with fashion or music. It's just the mere appreciation, that sort of "fame"
2. I want to goof off more often. I think artists are quirky in their own way and that "goofiness" comes in the package; however I'm a person that takes herself too seriously sometimes.
3. I want to move out. Yup, the girl needs a bigger space for the accessories studio and an even larger space for her musical endeavors.
4. I want to start designing clothes and maybe start a line. This one's kinda hard I know, but I'm starting with sewing and pattern making lessons this month and I have a few computer/web savvy friends that can build the site to start selling. =)
5. I want to smile more. People say I'm always smiling and laughing but really, I don't think that's true. I think I let bad things that happen take over me so easily and they just stick for so long.
*random blurry picture* What are your goals?