Sunday, January 2, 2011

See my Name in Shining Lights...

I know this is the time of year that everyone is working hard on their resolutions and trying to stick to them. I sincerely don't have any. I have the thought that if you want to stop doing something or start; any time is perfect and you don't need a new year to kick in.


I'd say, instead of resolutions, I've got a few goals I want to accomplish. Maybe I won't complete them this year, but it really doesn't matter how long I take. It's actually quite a nice list and I've decided to post it. =)

1. I want to be famous. Ok, not Lady Gaga famous. I just want to be good at what I do and have people like what I do and be inspired by it; whether it's with fashion or music. It's just the mere appreciation, that sort of "fame"

2. I want to goof off more often. I think artists are quirky in their own way and that "g
oofiness" comes in the package; however I'm a person that takes herself too seriously sometimes.

3. I want to move out. Yup, the girl needs a bigger space for the accessories studio and an even larger space for her musical endeavors.

4. I want to start designing clothes and maybe start a line. This one's kinda hard I know, but I'm starting with sewing and pattern making lessons this month and I have a few computer/web savvy friends that can build the site to start selling. =)

5. I want to smile more. People say I'm always smiling and laughing but really, I don't think that's true. I think I let bad things that happen take over me so easily and they just stick for so lo
ng.

*random blurry picture* What are your goals?

15 comments:

  1. I have written a post on my New Year resolutions! Would love for you to come over an check it out!! <3 your blog!

    Georgie
    xx

    http://styleprincessdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enter my giveaway :)

    http://valium-and-cherrywine.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmasnew-year-giveaway.html

    Happy new year x
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year beautiful, I love your goals x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year cutie!!! Nice list :) I Want the firts too ajajajaa!!! Have a good year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello:]
    ah,inspiring.that's a nice way to think about it.
    nice blog you have here.much luck in the new year:]

    http://monsteryandsaidso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! :) That is a wonderful list of goals, good luck with it! I'm not making any proper resolutions this year. I'm just going to make them up as the year goes along and accomplish what I can.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with the be famous goal. I would love to have people be inspired by me & the things I do. I try everyday in real life to be super dooper awesome! & online too.

    You've inspired me :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck with your goals, i think you're very talented! happy 2011, love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your goals post, and agree that new years' resolutions are kind of silly... to me, new year's is just another day. You can set goals and accomplish them any day of the year! I wish you the best of luck in fulfilling your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I share the same thoughts you have about resolutions.
    I'm very positive you can reach the habits you've selected to do this year.
    Do it girly! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know I already commented on this post but I wanted to share that I've awarded you a stylish blogger award on my blog Cross My Hooks. Thanks for being such an inspiring blogger. I love popping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I recently subscribed to your blog & find it very inspiring because I am also going to become a fashion designer.

    It's great to have someone out there to read when I get stuck, so thank you for posting your blog - it's a great inspiration for me to keep on keeping on, design-wise. C;

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);