Thursday, March 17, 2011

What a designer wants...


Unlike most people, I am now not shopping for clothes like a maniac (like I used to). I'm trying to keep my purchases smart and get things (when I shop which is now like uhhh never) that will somehow benefit me.
So, I decided to share my recent finds; some really cool fashion books, a new sketch book and an insane woodless pencil that I bought on impluse because of how cool it looked.

Sorry for the horrid pic quality - this was taken with my beloved iPhone.

xoxo
Sophie

5 comments:

  1. Smart shopping its good for the wallet XDD

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to do smart shopping too...it's not really working!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been trying to be a better shopper clothes wise - but it hasn't really worked :/
    and i used to love drawing with those types of pencils...haven't used one in ages for some reason, they're really nice to sketch with x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look like interesting fashion goods. I need to be more smart with my spending too.

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);