Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Where the wind blows...


**pic by me**

It's been some time since I could decently sit and just write my heart out. It even feels a tad strange, but it's good to be back and able to share things with you all. I know I'm super behind on comments and all that have been visiting well; thanks for stopping by and hanging around.

These couple of months have been just so stressful. I had to take up a part time job because, even though the Etsy shop is doing cool, it's not enough to take it to the next level. So, I'm saving up to start a real website and to pay for new material and advertisement. Also, trying to save up to get my own place to be able to work and just have some space and privacy.

School has been going quite fine, though I miss the liberty of having extra time to hang around with my friends. Seriously, I miss being able to just be around them.
I'll really try to blog more often and well maybe even give more sneak-peeks to the designs I'm working on and such. =)


xoxo
Sophie


2 comments:

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);