Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Amanda in Elle's Wonderland


This is just a gorgeous shoot I discovered on this month's Elle magazine. I usually don't buy random magazines off my nearest Walgreen's shelf but this one was yelling out my name. *buy me Sophie buy me!*
I believe this has been one of the most gorgeous editorials so far. I fall endlessly in love with black and white photography every single time -there is just something so magical about it.
Amanda looks so gorgeously innocent yet she kinda reminds me of that grandma that everyone's afraid of and that has a gazillion animals in her backyard.

Issue: Elle's April 2011
Model: Amanda Seyfried
Photographer: Alexei Hay
Styling: Joe Zee


xo
Sophie

11 comments:

  1. I love her and I love this. What an interesting take.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely stunning but i see what you mean about the grandma sense - kind of like a fairytale grandma/witch lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her! She's gorgeous!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an amazing editorial. I love Amanda, she is beyond talented and even more beautiful.

    great post,
    Annina
    www.cinchedatthewaist.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! Please check out mine and follow if you'd like :)

    www.SimpleStyleSecrets.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning editorial, Amanda looks simply amazing. Love the make-up, she has some stunning features.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He descubierto tu blog navegando y me ha encantado!

    Me gusta descubrir nuevas bloggers, participar y apoyarnos entre nosotras!!

    Te sigo desde ya! Te dejo mi blog, y si te gusta, te invito a que formes parte de él :)

    http://letoileduphare.blogspot.com/

    Besoss
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);