Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Machine...

Just a quick post to show you all what I'm up to. This is actually the first pillbox of the new line's collection (it's gonna be launched this fall) and I totally felt that I had to post it. It took approximately 3.5 hours to make, from making the buckram frame to the finishings (yeah, that was quite a while). So opinions are totally welcome. Obviously the piece would look a gazillion times better properly styled a la "Upper East Side", but my beloved mannequin will have to do until the official photoshoot.Are pillbox hats something you'd totally rock this fall?

xoxo
Sophie


5 comments:

  1. Oooh, that's so cute! I would totally wear a pillbox hat. I have a vintage 1950s one, and I've been saving it for when they came back into style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god! thats cute :D I totally love this pillbox, the fabric looks great :D

    http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
    Live.Laugh.Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried one on . . . this pill box hat has me intrigued. c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would totally rock that pillbox hat, it has a bow! so cute! :)

    xoxo,
    kimvee
    ohmyvintage.blogspot.com
    omvintage.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);