Tuesday, June 7, 2011

You might just miss it...

Hi everyone. As of late, I've been avoiding blogging and anything online to be honest. I feel alright now, that's why I'm dropping a few lines. Have been dead busy with the new line and haven't had much time to sit and write at all.
Life's been running pretty quickly, and loads of ideas have been hitting me. Besides the line, I want to write a new blog; this new one will be a breath of fresh air, something totally new that I haven't seen much in the fashion blogosphere (won't tell you cuz it's a secret still). But I promise it will be interesting. I won't include the content in this blog because, it just won't go good together. =D

xoxo
Sophie

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully you will let us know when you have your "new project" up and running :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);